(as always, via Heather at fridayfive.org)
1. List five things you’d like to accomplish by the end of the year.
- lose about 10 pounds
- start exercising
- get a new job
- clean my house really thoroughly, including the garage.
- get my car fixed
2. List five people you’ve lost contact with that you’d like to hear from again.
- Kevin Calabrese, from elementary school
- Susan Ballard from College
- Pete Thompson from college
- A guy named Kavanagh I played soccer with when I was in the Air Force. I’ll get is first name in a second.
- Tony Compitiello from Basic Training.
3. List five things you’d like to learn how to do.
- Play Guitar, or really, any musical instrument
- Speak a foreign language fluently
- Program a computer
- Ride a motorcycle
- Fly (not planes or helicopters, just how to fly)
4. List five things you’d do if you won the lottery (no limit).
- Set up a charitable foundation
- Fix up my house and buy a new car.
- Establish full college scholarships for my nieces, nephews, and a few other great kids I know.
- Give a big chunk of money to everyone I love.
5. List five things you do that help you relax.
- Read and Write
- Watch TV
- Have a drink and a smoke
- Surf the ‘net
- Take naps